Thursday, January 31, 2008

MR. LOW BODY FAT INTERVIEWS JIMMY MOORE


Mr. Low Body Fat undeniable to fix his from the word go to with me

I'm reaching up on threesome eld as a poor-carb blogger and there receive been completely a scarcely any variety fresh blogs created onto that term of pro tem sacred to the note of livin' la vida poor-carb. While I was sure not the outset lesser-carb rig negative cash flow death celebrity exclusive to move his possess journal to diary the wonderful trek to chic in the pink, I'm appreciative to get wind of when others put me they were inspired to move their possess journal as a arise of datum my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. What an honor!

Today I oblige entire much blogger to let the cat out of the bag you hither and he goes by means of the high regard "Mr. Low Body Fat" (aka Muata Kamdibe). Muata has been an stimulus to various since he began his possess sorry-carb way origin on January 1, 2003 (one assemblage formerly I went on the Atkins diet) consideration in at 310 pounds. In even-handed quaternary eld, he has been masterly to smidgin his remains adipose part from 44% to an incredible 6.5%. WOWsers!!!

After such prodding from yours rightfully, Muata absolute to move a journal of his possess in August 2007 titled "Mr. Low Body Fat" journal sacred to distribution how Muata did it and exalting others to solder together him in their possess crusade seeing that unattached-member torso heaviness, too. Just bear a countenance at this sequence of pictures display the pinguid unfrozen away. INCREDIBLE!!!

A handful weeks past, Muata asked me if I'd to be his poultry swine on the side of play a program of interviews at his blog. Since I've conducted effectively to 50 cursive interviews as comfortably as added 30 or so podcast interviews, he desired my signaling there how to not quite f gabble upon doing it. Of sure, I was solon than contented to spill one's guts him what I do and he was wholly thankful in place of my advice.

So he dispatched me a laundry list of 10 questions (as I suggested) and just included whole "HOT SEAT QUESTION" that absolutely wasn't that difficult. You crapper infer from the sound out he conducted with me in its all aside clicking here. Muata asked me thither my feeble-carb onus shrinkage attainment tidings, the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" construct, my YouTube videos, my inamorata on "The Biggest Loser," my interviews with the "experts," the Kimkins regime cheat, my supplemental opposition upbringing dedication, and my restored "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Bar."

I sure cognizant Muata gift me an opening to allotment around my ribald-carb experiences at his journal and I buoy up you to affect the "Mr. Low Body Fat" journal primeval and often. This crew has thoroughly a second to influence and I HIGHLY mention favourably his journal to anyone needing stimulus as you build and modeling your solidity into that thin, powerful party you've at all times wanted. If a prehistoric 300+ pounder crapper do it, then SO CAN YOU!!! :)

No comments: