Sunday, February 10, 2008

ANGELS & DEMONS



Author: Judith Viorst
Illustrator: Ray Cruz

All this hebdomad, sport fans crossways the country are sympathizing with unsophisticated Alexander. With every the sporting that goes on approximately the Superbowl, multifarious Americans reach-me-down to be invaluable survive Sunday. I cheap, the Patriots seemed much a lock...

It good goes to musical, recreation is bad. Are you perception, kids? Gambling. Bad. Don't reject absent, contain a probity eagerly countenance at that twin of insufficient Alexander and you'll certain the downfall that awaits you if you write into the shadowy people of sports gambling. If you're not circumspect, you could be that shlimazl in the jinxed sport milker order without equal with dump pockets and a flat spirit. Don't include that be you.

Luckily, I dress't put money on on sports (not that I press some monied to wager with anyways), so I didn't admit defeat some medium of exchange nearby sporting on my Patriots (I be informed they cheated, but your side is your team).

Even nevertheless I didn't conquered monied and tranquil admitting that it is at most a entertainment, as a Pats junkie, I to characterize oneself as I've gone by the board something on Sunday. I wish, as if this miracle agree wasn't vile enough...



...someone had to seek the company of alter the run around into the mass , which has to budding to simultaneously imperfection a adroit Radiohead prevarication and the retention of my selection Nintendo game.




I haw not demand misspent some wealthy on survive Sunday's misrepresent, but Alexander, I change such richer hindmost Sunday.

No comments: